HairCut "Sir"..

barca1 11:40 09 Mar 08

Yuck...i showed the wife & asked her if it did anything for "Hair" (lol) she gave it a BIG NO NO

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:46 09 Mar 08

Becoming a 'member' of the human race obviously has extremely broad entry requirements.

G

Forum Editor 11:48 09 Mar 08

are everywhere. I see them all the time.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:37 09 Mar 08

I find that "Ear tufts" are one of the things that annoy me most about getting older.

spuds 12:55 09 Mar 08

Try going to a Chinese barber in S.E.Asia. They even perform ear cleaning and excess ear/nose hair trimming plus shoulder/neck massage as part of the service ;o)

Forum Editor 13:06 09 Mar 08

And in Beijing they do it in the street. I once decided to give it a try, just for the experience, and within ten minutes a crown began to gather. By the time the barber - a woman - had finished there must have been twenty people clustered around, staring, and saying very little. It was a tad disconcerting, to say the least.

Quickbeam 13:13 09 Mar 08

When I was 10 or 11, I used to think it was hilarious to see the 'old men' having their ears & noses trimmed... Now it's happening to me!

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:17 09 Mar 08

'When I was 10 or 11, I used to think it was hilarious to see the 'old men' having their ears & noses trimmed'..nothing strange in that, it is when you have to trim the hairs from your palms that you really neeed to get worried.

G

Mr Mistoffelees 13:25 09 Mar 08

"it is when you have to trim the hairs from your palms that you really neeed to get worried."

EEEEEEKK!!!!

I shoud be scared stiff then!

Forum Editor 14:11 09 Mar 08

with someone who doesn't seem to trim his nose hair. It sticks out of his nostrils in great tufts, and looks repulsive - I try to avoid looking, but my gaze is inexorably drawn back. I can't understand why his wife doesn't say something. Perhaps she does, and he just ignores her.

Grey Goo 15:02 09 Mar 08

Bet he doesn't have an i-Pod

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced