Had our BT statement today ....

Dragon_Heart 00:05 03 Jun 08

They claim they have been reducing their 'carbon footprint' since 1966 ?

spuds 13:12 03 Jun 08

Must be true, if that is what they have stated ;o)

ray7 14:28 03 Jun 08

is there any link between 'carbon footprint' and 'customer service'. If so, they are correct. Customer service has certainly beeen reduced considerably.

Mike D 15:17 03 Jun 08

Well, in 1966 Post Office Telephones owned a huge vehicle fleet and had their own shipping fleet. I believe that it's all leased vehicles and no ships now. Would that reduce the carbon footprint of BT by shifting the blame to another business?

Dragon_Heart 17:25 03 Jun 08

" Well, in 1966 Post Office Telephones owned a huge vehicle fleet and had their own shipping fleet. I believe that it's all leased vehicles and no ships now. Would that reduce the carbon footprint of BT by shifting the blame to another business? "

That's how my old boss used to work .... and he left with a £30,000 'thank you'

rogerdavis 18:09 03 Jun 08

I no longer pay them line rental or phone charges. So they don't send me a paper bill and I don't post a cheque back to them.:-)

result is a reduced footprint to and from BT.0)

oresome 20:11 03 Jun 08

rogerdavis,

I'm in a similar situation to you, but was on paperless billing and direct debits so no unnecessary paperwork.

Now I'm no longer a customer, I get bombarded with letters from them asking if everything is still rosy with my new supplier or has the shine worn off.

rogerdavis 11:01 04 Jun 08

"Now I'm no longer a customer, I get bombarded with letters from them asking if everything is still rosy with my new supplier or has the shine worn off."

They keep asking me if I want to go back.:-)))

No chance.

I pay by direct debit and my bill is available to read on line.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…