Gym Memebership

MrNerdy 19:58 05 May 07

I'm interested in if any other forum members go to a gym & what you pay for doing so.

I pay £38 per month at a local council run gym & that gets be gym access anytime & any day and for as many visits in a day i like. But is this a good price?

Cheers in advance.

MrNerdy 19:59 05 May 07

Is it possible to correct the tile Mr FE?

DrScott 20:01 05 May 07

at £5 per month. I have been three times in two years to play squash.

Watchful 20:07 05 May 07

I don't go to a gym as it's too expensive for me. Our nearest one is about £45 per month although you can pay per session of about 2 hours each I think. Prices vary around here.

I keep fit by walking my dog, which includes a lot of free exercise, bending and throwing balls etc., and gardening.

wellshgit 20:30 05 May 07

Whenever I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till the urge passes

Kate B 22:24 05 May 07

I'm with wellshgit. Can't stand gyms, terrible places.

spuds 23:15 05 May 07

Over 60, and your local council could perhaps provide gym and swimming facilities for free.

tammer 00:30 06 May 07

At Virgin Active in central Edinburgh.

Forum Editor 00:31 06 May 07

No, but don't worry, we've all done it.

Forum Editor 00:37 06 May 07

are mutually exclusive. Full of people looking determined, and more than the legal limit of very posy folk. I stay in some pleasant hotels when I travel on business (why not? The client is paying), and even on the most idyllic of tropical isles I can't escape the gym folk, pounding away in the air-conditioning, seemingly oblivious to the scenic splendour yards from the door.

Later on I see them flaunting their perfectly honed bodies around the pool, and hate them even more. My perfect body doesn't need honing, I love every pound of it.

donki 01:08 06 May 07

Im a member of Fitness First, £25 per month and can use anyone of their gyms in the UK. I found that by "threatening" to leave often get them to be very nice to you. Its a pity that paying that amount didnt come with someone to come to my house and drag me there 3 times a week cause I havent been in 2 months and im still paying..... Rite Im going tomorow!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…