Guy strips naked at Heathrow.

dagnammit 19:53 07 Aug 09

Annoyed at a request for him to remove his belt and shoes he decided to strip off and was promptly arrested.

click here

(no newspaper snobbery please)

bluto1 20:26 07 Aug 09

No snobbery here mate. When I joined the RAF in 1953 the first paper we all looked for was the Mirror. The "Old Codgers" had a great column, answering any and every question put to them.
As for the German stripper once you,ve seen the wurst that's it.

bremner 20:43 07 Aug 09

He should be placed on the no fly list and never allowed to fly again.

Chegs ®™ 05:26 08 Aug 09

The traveller feared he was going to miss his flight and wanted to demonstrate at the inconvenience.

Missed his flight after all,so his stupidity ended up costing him more time.Wonder if his plane were to be hijacked,he would ask if the hijackers had been searched?

laurie53 07:17 08 Aug 09

Indecent exposure.

Put him on the sex offenders register.

At least then he (hopefully) will not get back into the country.

Armchair 10:20 08 Aug 09

Nah, I'm not really. It's quite amusing.

sunnystaines 10:28 08 Aug 09

what is the emirates plane doing in the picture, I am sure it used to be a concord there in that spot.

AL47 13:37 08 Aug 09

i found it amusing too, even more funny if i saw it, long as i didnt miss a flight lol

JanetO 14:00 08 Aug 09

There's no flies on him.

Colin 14:33 08 Aug 09

Security at airports is a pain, but you have no choice but to comply. Silly protests don't help.
sunnystaines – Emirates bought the spot where Concorde used to be.
click here

sunnystaines 15:03 08 Aug 09

I am surprised the BAA allowed that,It was a monument to outstanding british [french] engineering where the boeing sst and tupolev 144 both failed. As for the emirates A380 often takes a short cut when taking off westwards from heathrow and banking over staines town centre instead of clearing staines moor before doing so. Those restrictions brought in after the BA trident fell on staines, the other airline to do so is sri lanka often thought of writing a complaint to baa about them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…