great game

keith-236134 16:43 19 Feb 06

Anyone want to play a great game then get F.E.A.R. its better then Doom 3, Quake 4 and Halflife 2.

SG Atlantis® 16:52 19 Feb 06

didn't really like it, I played it once an uninstalled it. Sitting on the shelf, it'll probably stay there too.

Arthur Scrimshaw 17:22 19 Feb 06

as downloading and playing the demo - and although I enjoyed all the games you listed (maybe not Doom) I found it not to my taste.

wolfie3000 05:25 20 Feb 06

F.E.A.R. is a good game but its too much like the other titles doom quake and so on,

Theres no originality in those titles.

Monsters in dark tunnels,
We need more original games such as HALO.

Devil Fish 10:59 20 Feb 06

Not my cup of tea personnaly ive had my fill of fragging stuff and WW2 shooters once you have played one you have pretty much played them all same game different location awaiting the arrival of the god father now that looks interesting

keith-236134 17:33 20 Feb 06

you lot are getting old, time to hang up your mice, to me there's nothing better then blowing something to bits.

The Ghost of Inept Pig 18:34 20 Feb 06

Quite liked it, but I've got a rather long list of games that I'd like to play/own - but I just don't have the time anymore (life is so cruel).

Devil Fish - don't you think that the forthcoming Godfather game could possibly fall into the trap of being nothing more than a GTA-clone? I'd be pleasantly surprised if the game turned out to be good, but I'm not sure it will be.

Do agree that lots of first-person shooters have now become generic, with nothing but a change of location (and maybe a new graphical effect) to sell them.

Devil Fish 19:09 20 Feb 06

from what i can gather its a bitsa

a bitsa this and a bitsa that

free roaming round the city as with gta

branching story 3 endings true crime

and mafia vehicles weapons etc

apparently the AI is quite good that is to say decisions made have consequences in later game play

well wait and see

Radix Lecti 15:41 24 Feb 06

I know it's not strictly PC related, but it's very close.

I've just completed Call of Duty 2 on the XBOX360 and I've thoroughly enjoyed it... it was just so gripping. I had a monster session on it last night (to complete it) and had dreams about being in WW2!

Great value for money when a game carries on after you've finnished playing :D

keith-236134 19:46 24 Feb 06

Im now stuck into Serious Sam 2.....manic but great fun.

Legolas 20:22 24 Feb 06

Well I am waiting for the new TombRaider due out ? was supposed to be This month but I have pre ordered through amazon and the date has been put back to the end of March so who knows. TR is the only set of games that I play over and over I like the mixture of puzzles and shoot ups. The last offering from TR is the only one I have only played through once it was rubbish. The new game returns to the tried and tested format with new moves and graphics and a new company producing the game.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017