Got to buy a bike

carver 09:12 17 Jul 09

After reading this click here
decided that I will spend my holls cycling through Sweden, must remember to ride in loose fitting clothing.

Wonder if 5 weeks will be long enough.

Kevscar1 10:34 17 Jul 09

The incident happened on the 8th of July and again on the 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th and 14th. A Police spokesman said we advised taking a different route but the gentleman ignored us.

Brumas 10:39 17 Jul 09

Make that a tandem and I'm with you :o)

wiz-king 10:48 17 Jul 09

'On yer bike' you - I'm first!

Armchair 11:16 17 Jul 09

Just think if it had been five tattooed blokes who dragged a 50 year old woman off her bike, pulled her clothes off, and sexually assaulted her. I think the cops might have made more effort to hunt down the attackers in such a case.

carver 11:19 17 Jul 09

She's been taking a different route and said first 14 or 15 times it happened she wondered whether to report it or not.

Brumas 11:21 17 Jul 09

LOL

Al94 11:28 17 Jul 09

If you dont get lucky carver, come back via Germany click here

Armchair 11:35 17 Jul 09

That's a good 'un! If ever a member of your own family gets raped or sexually assaulted, I hope you accept the news in a similar good humour, lolz.

Mr Mistoffelees 13:59 17 Jul 09

who have responded before me.

If any of you had been subjected to a similar sexual attack I guarantee you would not be treating it so lightly. Any sexual attack is serious and extremely unpleasant for the victim.

Kevscar1 15:35 17 Jul 09

Mr Mistoffelees
People have always found humour in every situation. I remember the one that did the rounds after Lord Mountbatten was murdered by the IRA..
Only surprised I haven't heard any about Jacko yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant