The Goose is Getting Fat

morddwyd 26 Jul 11

Big stores start early

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Harrods-And-Selfridges-Open-Christmas-Sections-Festive-Departments-Opening-In-July/Article/201107416036802?lpos=BusinessFirstBuisnessArticleTeaserRegion1&lid=ARTICLE16036802HarrodsAndSelfridgesOpenChristmasSections:FestiveDepartmentsOpeningInJuly

Don't tell the FE!

Quickbeam 26 Jul 11

I like goose, but there isn't much on them. If you have one between 4 your either all on a diet, or you need some sausages to spin it out.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get a red lock before lunch;)

dagbladet 26 Jul 11

Oh dear.

Quickbeam 26 Jul 11

Oh dear, I feel it won't last until elevenses now...

interzone55 26 Jul 11

We recently stayed in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, and on the high street is a Christmas Shop that's open all year...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 26 Jul 11

I suspect you lot have been watching QVC Christmas in July, my other half is already starting the shopping.

Aitchbee 26 Jul 11

Fruit Bat - It's a timely reminder for us (last minute merchants) - thanks morddwyd!

wiz-king 26 Jul 11

I have selected my goose - the most vicious one in the flock that allways tries to bite me when I go into its field to tend the bees.

Aitchbee 26 Jul 11

wiz-king - your bees won't be happy bout that...or the goose...is it fat enough?

Aitchbee 26 Jul 11

QB - you'll have to grab 'em first...wiz-king's the man.

Bingalau 26 Jul 11

I am surprised that the FE has allowed this thread to carry on. He must be sunbathing in the "Beyamas" and has forgotten to recharge his laptop. But when he does, Morddwyd, You will feel the pent up anger of his wrath. I think I will stay clear of the forum a couple of days until it quietens down again. I know it will be asking for trouble if anyone mentions tinned tomatoes again. But mentioning the unmentionable is asking for trouble.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message