The Goose is Getting Fat

morddwyd 08:54 AM 26 Jul 11

Big stores start early

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Harrods-And-Selfridges-Open-Christmas-Sections-Festive-Departments-Opening-In-July/Article/201107416036802?lpos=BusinessFirstBuisnessArticleTeaserRegion1&lid=ARTICLE16036802HarrodsAndSelfridgesOpenChristmasSections:FestiveDepartmentsOpeningInJuly

Don't tell the FE!

Quickbeam 09:09 AM 26 Jul 11

I like goose, but there isn't much on them. If you have one between 4 your either all on a diet, or you need some sausages to spin it out.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get a red lock before lunch;)

dagbladet 10:13 AM 26 Jul 11

Oh dear.

Quickbeam 10:24 AM 26 Jul 11

Oh dear, I feel it won't last until elevenses now...

interzone55 11:20 AM 26 Jul 11

We recently stayed in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, and on the high street is a Christmas Shop that's open all year...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:28 PM 26 Jul 11

I suspect you lot have been watching QVC Christmas in July, my other half is already starting the shopping.

Aitchbee 12:32 PM 26 Jul 11

Fruit Bat - It's a timely reminder for us (last minute merchants) - thanks morddwyd!

wiz-king 13:11 PM 26 Jul 11

I have selected my goose - the most vicious one in the flock that allways tries to bite me when I go into its field to tend the bees.

Aitchbee 13:25 PM 26 Jul 11

wiz-king - your bees won't be happy bout that...or the goose...is it fat enough?

Aitchbee 13:40 PM 26 Jul 11

QB - you'll have to grab 'em first...wiz-king's the man.

Bingalau 16:25 PM 26 Jul 11

I am surprised that the FE has allowed this thread to carry on. He must be sunbathing in the "Beyamas" and has forgotten to recharge his laptop. But when he does, Morddwyd, You will feel the pent up anger of his wrath. I think I will stay clear of the forum a couple of days until it quietens down again. I know it will be asking for trouble if anyone mentions tinned tomatoes again. But mentioning the unmentionable is asking for trouble.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites