Google Earth

QuizMan 22:45 29 Jul 07

I've just noticed that I now get an older aerial view of my house than I had a month ago. My old car is back on the drive and my old garden design has returned. That makes the view 4 years old at least.

Has this happened to anyone else?

anskyber 22:48 29 Jul 07

Have you tried a google search (not G earth) for your postcode then chosen maps from the top and satellite? Do you get the same result? Mine is more up to date.

QuizMan 23:02 29 Jul 07

anskyber - you're right. Thank you. My new car is back. But it still does not explain why I have reverted to an older map on Google Earth.

laurie53 09:32 30 Jul 07

Can't even pick out my street, let alone my house and car!

Cymro. 16:11 30 Jul 07

the definition of these things seems to vary from place to place. Doe`s anyone know of a better one than Google?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:25 30 Jul 07

have you tried local.live.com?

click here

QuizMan 20:43 30 Jul 07

Fruit Bat /\0/\ - thanks for this link, but now there's no car on my drive. Who stole it?

Cymro. 11:45 31 Jul 07

Thanks for that it`s now in my bookmarks.

moonslot 16:55 02 Aug 07

My garden and house has just aged about six years in the last couple of weeks on Google Earth. No different on the 'Post Code' maps either, but the latest up-to-date pictures are being shown on the "local.live.com" site. However I did find the latest Google MAps/pictures for parts of Yugoslavia HAD been brought up-to-date. Very Odd. What IS 'Google Earth' up to?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…