Good Timing or an Accident?

facepaint 13:39 14 Dec 06

Green light shown from from the investigation into Diana's death.

But with eye raising timing the news that our PM has been question by the police into the Honours scandal.

Good timing or just a coincidence or just a plain old conspiracy?

Cymro. 14:05 14 Dec 06

Probably just a coincidence. People seem to see a conspiracy in everything these days.

I never did think that Diana's death was anything other than a tragic road accident. If someone wanted to assassinate her there are simpler and more reliable ways to do so.

The Diana story will just run and run. People will be talking about her, writing books and making TV documentaries about her for years to come.

Jackcoms 14:06 14 Dec 06

"The Diana story will just run and run. People will be talking about her, writing books and making TV documentaries about her for years to come".

Yawn.

Kate B 14:08 14 Dec 06

A stupid, tragic accident - it's good to see that confirmed, though I doubt it will stop the conspiracy theorist nutters.

Cymro. 14:13 14 Dec 06

Yes I agree as I am not much of a fan of this story myself.

oresome 18:50 14 Dec 06

Tax payers money on the re-investigation money well spent?

Should we not have accepted the conclusion drawn by the French?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:02 14 Dec 06

So it was a conspiracy by MI5....so they told them not to wear their seatbelts. This has been a huge waste of money and it is time Dodis' father gave up harping on about the crash and got back to living his life. There is grieving but this is getting ridiculous and embarrassing.

G

ed-0 19:10 14 Dec 06

thats what they say, isn't it?

The De Menezes family lose court bid and 2500 post offices to be axed.

these seem to be overshadowed with the other main story's.

I wonder what else has slipped through?

A good day to bury the news.

p;3 19:14 14 Dec 06

I am amongst those who must therefore be considered as a conspiracy theorist nutter

as to where the offical report is avaiable on line, I have yet to locate it

and ; with respect; if the French had not been in so great a hurry to open a road instead of taking all the time needed to examine and gather forensic evidence (cf the London bombings in which a big chuck of London was sealed off for "however log it takes" to gather ALL the evidence(and that took, how many weeks ?in a very busy City )) ; IF more time had been taken at the start of all this, then perhaps vital clues and evidence might have been salvaged

it was a plot; she was murdered; but no one wishes to own up

p;3 19:16 14 Dec 06

for "however log " please read "however long"

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:19 14 Dec 06

'it was a plot; she was murdered; but no one wishes to own up'....I officially give up, anyone for a mass leap off Beachy head later?.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009