Good news for some

smartpoly 13:13 30 Apr 09

click here

I quite like a hot summer although I know plenty who hate it after a day or two.

If the headline is to be believed, who's up for good scorcher?

Charence 13:26 30 Apr 09

30+ degrees and lots of sweaty people in the tube... nice...

beeuuem 13:30 30 Apr 09

Isn't that much the same forecast as was given last year at this time?

babybell 13:42 30 Apr 09

Forecasters can't even predict what is going to happen the end of next week, let alone a few months. I think i'll keep my umbrella nearby for the time being!

Brumas 13:45 30 Apr 09

Personally I would prefer it to be Spring weather all year round. I'm not one for dry, relentless scorching heat - 9 months in Bahrain cured me of that :o)

Grey Goo 14:04 30 Apr 09

Great news, once more looking forward to hosepipe bans and the waterfowl trekking across the cracked mud of Bough Beech reservoir to find the remaining puddle in the middle. Still not all bad news, the ladies usually expose a bit more of themselves in the damned heat.

HondaMan 15:24 30 Apr 09

Wouldn't know. Never use the tube

sunnystaines 15:52 30 Apr 09

better than a wet one.

getting a camper van next week looks good news to me.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:37 30 Apr 09

:0(
just changed the car the new one doesn't have air con, but at least it should get me to the beach without breaking down :0)

laurie53 19:47 30 Apr 09

I am on medication which makes me more intolerant of heat.

I am already finding it's causing me some distress.

Don't wish anybody ill, but a bit cooler, please, for me!

Dizzy Bob 19:55 30 Apr 09

ooh i hope so.

Charence - The only tube i'll be near is the tube of sunscreen after i have walked the 50 feet or so to the beach!!

DB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…