Good news. Pavvi's album

cream. 12:42 04 Jul 07

should be out on the 16th. click here

Bingalau 13:34 04 Jul 07

Pavvi has already mentioned the release date in another thread on this forum. Nice to see the numbers he is singing though. Thanks, I will be buying one.

Stuartli 13:55 04 Jul 07

Interesting that although the album (which I bet goes to number one in the album charts) isn't out for nearly a fortnight yet, it already features a review and value rating in the link provided by Percy Vere....:-)

lisa02 14:05 04 Jul 07

Thanks, noted, I'll look out for it.

Bingalau 14:07 04 Jul 07

Yes I noticed that too. Maybe it's something to do with the actual seller on that site? It looks to me as if you can order from them now, but I assume the item wouldn't be posted until the 16th. I will buy mine from a shop I think.

Bingalau 14:11 04 Jul 07

I like Josh Groban singing "You Raise Me Up". So I am now looking forward to Pavvi's version.

Stuartli 15:32 04 Jul 07

Simon Cowell didn't waste any time with pavvi's album, so why the delay for the one due from Leona Lewis?

It's apparently not out until September...:-)

click here

Si_L 20:35 04 Jul 07

Not one for me. The guy has talent sure, but it is far from my kind of music.

spuds 21:43 04 Jul 07

Looks like the record will be international, being advertised Stateside, with good reviews.

lotvic 00:13 05 Jul 07

pavvi's myspace page for news click here till his page is back next sunday

BryanR 13:08 05 Jul 07

He's made the main page of entertainment news on the BBC's site - click here for details

Bryan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…