Good news for Christmas and new year,

Bingalau 15:14 23 Dec 07

the nights are getting shorter...

Stuartli 15:26 23 Dec 07

...but the list of vital data information in the hands of the Government, DVLA and health service gets longer...:-)

Includes our own area, Bingalau...:

click here

Stuartli 15:27 23 Dec 07

"...and health service that's been lost gets longer..."

tullie 17:02 23 Dec 07

And the days are getting longer,two minutes each day i believe

anskyber 17:07 23 Dec 07

Yes, I like this site click here which gives all the detail ( that nobody wants!) including if you want the night sky over you, assuming you set it up to your global location.

Forum Editor 18:00 23 Dec 07

has been in bloom for two weeks, and the magnolias look as if they fancy doing the same thing.

Bingalau 18:25 23 Dec 07

FE. And I thought you lived in the UK?

Stuartli. Maybe the person concerned should have a search of his pockets on all his different outfits. That's where I normally find my lost items. Second place I would look, would be in my car, give that a good search. Third place with me is usually my wife's handbag. I pass her things I don't want to lose, to keep safely for me and promptly forget I have done so.

Stuartli 19:07 23 Dec 07

Some of our summer hanging backets' plants are only just dying off due, no doubt, to recent frost.

laurie53 20:28 23 Dec 07

I've still got tomatoes ripening off, on the vine, in an unheated greenhouse on the east coast of Scotland.

Bingalau 20:32 23 Dec 07

Our red squirrel's disappeared... But it isn't the weather or the timing of the days that has caused it.. But an outbreak of some sort of disease. I miss the little blighters already even if they did eat all the nuts I put out for the birds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009