Good luck tomorrow young man

Noldi 21:08 PM 08 Mar 12

This young man has to try and get his £100,000 car back tomorrow. I know what I would tell him but will the judge.

Input Overload 21:34 PM 08 Mar 12

Hope it's not 'Judge Judy' he sees :-)

Bingalau 21:59 PM 08 Mar 12

Sounds to me as if he deserves everything he gets/or doesn't get back.

Noldi 22:12 PM 08 Mar 12

I have followed the stories about the group in the Swiss news for a few days, He wasn't the only one, a Rolls has also been taken by the police, they all seam to be at it why they went to Switzerland with some of the strictest motoring laws I don't know. There was a picture in the Swiss news with the police with about 5 or 6 cars lined up stopped by the police.

Grey Goo 00:33 AM 09 Mar 12

The Swiss can store it securely alongside all the Nazi gold they acquired.

morddwyd 07:32 AM 09 Mar 12

"The Swiss can store it securely alongside all the Nazi gold they acquired.""

Was such a racist comment really necessary?

carver 08:01 AM 09 Mar 12

But morddwyd it's true, nothing racist about the comment Grey Goo posted, might be out of place but true.

interzone55 08:29 AM 09 Mar 12

How is that comment racist?

The Swiss hold a lot of very unsavoury items in their vaults, including stolen art, Nazi gold, and proceeds of international terrorism...

Brumas 09:23 AM 09 Mar 12

The car should be confiscated and crushed, with him watching and then he should be given a Trabant in it's place and made to drive it for a year - that would surely be punishment indeed!

Chegs ®™ 10:27 AM 09 Mar 12

given a Trabant in it's place...

These are very eco-unfriendly,much better would be one of the electric vehicles with a range of 30 miles & top speed of 40 MPH(and made to buy it rather than given it)

Brumas 10:39 AM 09 Mar 12

Chegs ®™, even better still!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November