Good at his job.... Not

Seth Haniel 09:10 16 Dec 08

US anti-kidnap expert kidnapped

click here

newman35 09:25 16 Dec 08

"A US anti-kidnapping expert who has negotiated the release of dozens of hostages in Latin America has been abducted by gunmen in Mexico."

The guy has previously saved lots of people with his negotiations, and you seem to criticise him when he gets taken, himself.
Could you hav done better??

The Brigadier 09:47 16 Dec 08

I'm sure the Countries Government & Military will be doing all they can to get Felix Batista released.

So Seth Haniel your an expert on this subject then?
Oh your not, you just find it funny in a sick way!

Seth Haniel 09:56 16 Dec 08

the pair of you

dagbladet 10:14 16 Dec 08

Whatever next;

Mechanics whose car has broken down,
Dentists with toothache,
Doctors who are ill.

How can this be?

donki 10:51 16 Dec 08

Lets just hope they get him home safe, so many people are kidnapped day in day out all over the world but unless they are British we hear very little of if it, It must be such a terrifying experience.

newman35 11:26 16 Dec 08

"Lighten up....

the pair of you"

What exactly are you expecting? Give a thread title like you did (mockery, it seemed to say) and you should expect to be criticised strongly.
A guy is doing, and has been doing, a dangerous job rescuing others - at his own peril.
Think before you post such ignorant rubbish.

Marko797 11:46 16 Dec 08

Newman35 got it right with the 'ignorant rubbish' comment.

Seems to me that you are one of the few regulars on here who have far too much time on their hands (given your many posts) and seemingly spend your hours/days scouring the web for what you consider 'tasty snippets' to put on the forum. Get a grip & get a life.

Seth Haniel 11:55 16 Dec 08

make that 4 of you lighten up...

Cymro. 12:13 16 Dec 08

Come off you self righteous lot, one mistake even if it was a mistake. All Seth Haniel did was to give you the BBC link and make the observation
"US anti-kidnap expert kidnapped"
so whats so very wrong with that. I can`t see anything in his posting that is critical or suggests that he thinks it funny.

The best posting so far on this one is when donki says
"Lets just hope they get him home safe, so many people are kidnapped day in day out all over the world but unless they are British we hear very little of if it, It must be such a terrifying experience"

That's one problem with this forum, one mistake no matter how small or real and you all jump on to the one who made the posting in a way that looks as if you are a pack of hounds after a fox. It is a habit that others then take on and I even find myself being more rude than is necessary when replying to an argument that is put rather too weakly.

Cymro. 12:18 16 Dec 08

I am rather surprised that you have clicked this one as resolved. Just think of the fun we could have had waiting to see who was going to be the most rude and childish towards you. Mind you I suppose that a resolved tick does not need to stop them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac