going stale??

semag 09:46 25 Jun 06

I think this forum has gone really stale lately, I keep coming in and it's still the same old threads that were there two or three days ago. Do you think the rules are too tight and anything that is slightly contraversal is stopped by FE. I wonder how long this one will be allowed to run?

rezeeg 09:48 25 Jun 06

Football mania?

nigg 09:59 25 Jun 06

Perhaps because its summer,people are away from their pc,s more. Plus the World Cup as rezeeg says.

anskyber 10:08 25 Jun 06

The rules prevent anarchy, there are after all plenty of scraps even within the current rules. I do not think that having extensive debates on politics, religion, the fastest/best car or whatever is going to get us anywhere, in fact it could easily lead to the demise of the forum.

There have been some very interesting topics and with football/summer/weeds in the garden and soon kids to entertain (mine have gone thank goodness!) it will probably go quieter still.We have just past the longest day and in this part of the UK daylight appears at about 3-30am and stays until about 11pm. We are all living lives of trogladites in the winter under unremitting darkness, so maybe more people are simply getting out more!

Mr Mistoffelees 10:51 25 Jun 06

Yes, like my "Any interesting quotes" which has been at, or near, the top of the list for twenty-three days now.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:42 25 Jun 06

Made me laugh as most of these sound oh so true :0)

prehaps you should post these quotes in Mr Mistoffelees "Any interesting quotes".

I'll start a new thread just to make you happy ;0)

PurplePenny 11:48 25 Jun 06

Yes, we are now in to the half of the year when we can use that most excellent insult:

"You're as honest as the day is long <pause> and the days are getting shorter all the time."

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:07 25 Jun 06

Started a new thread to keep semag happy, maybe some aliens there?

click here

semag 12:11 25 Jun 06

Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:17 25 Jun 06
  GaT7 13:05 25 Jun 06

nigg, I liked your computer terms list. Thanks, G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…