Going to the Gadget show?

steve263000 06:10 AM 30 Mar 13

So how many in here are going to the Gadget show in the NEC in Birmingham next weekend? I have my tickets and I am looking forward to looking at the new Tech on offer. I will need my walking shoes as the place is huge.

wiz-king 08:13 AM 30 Mar 13

Wont go on principle -- too many flashing lights and too much gushing enthusiasm with flashing lights for my taste.

Quickbeam 08:15 AM 30 Mar 13

Not to mention the flashing lights.

Quickbeam 08:17 AM 30 Mar 13

Not my thing, if I see something of use to me, I just buy one locally.

wiz-king 10:03 AM 30 Mar 13

Replace one of the flashing lights by loud 'music' -- still wont go.

Chronos the 2nd 10:31 AM 30 Mar 13

I gave up watching the show on TV years ago after the it seem to feature mainly phones and cameras and the presenters seem to feel that squealing like girls at everything was great television.

ordep 11:50 AM 30 Mar 13

Gave up watching yonks ago. Cant stand that bespectacled bald headed cap wearing plonker.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:59 AM 30 Mar 13

If Suzi Perry isn't there I'm not going.

and totally agree about that bespectacled bald headed cap wearing plonker

Al94 11:59 AM 30 Mar 13

Can I say that as a bespectacled bald headed sometimes cap wearing person, I take great offence!!!

Quickbeam 12:14 PM 30 Mar 13

Another thread bites the dust...

Mr Mistoffelees 12:17 PM 30 Mar 13

I'm bespectacled and bald headed but, I don't wear a cap.......... Just a fleece beanie when I take the dog out on a cold day!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites