Going back on yourself - the hard way!

TOPCAT® 14:48 06 Oct 06

click here

Maybe a sail rigged up out of the sun-roof could have helped take some pressure off that poor, old gearbox and engine. I wonder too if he had the guts to ask them to reverse the charges !! :o)) TC.

Koochy 14:55 06 Oct 06

There is one born every minute.
:-)

K

Cymro. 15:02 06 Oct 06

Glad I don`t come across this on on the M25.

ade.h 16:45 06 Oct 06

"...quick police work soon established that the car was in fact heading backwards." - What gave it away, I wonder?

Diemmess 17:37 06 Oct 06

"He was forced to slow down from his top speed of 80km/h because he found himself swerving wildly across the road."

Long years ago, in the first of the Range Rovers I tried to reverse some distance down a forest track, where we had broken a long journey for a picnic lunch.

All went well until as the speed built up the wheel was almost snatched ot of my hand. I don't think that car had assisted steering and the strong castoring action which made straight line steering easier acted against me and nearly broke that journey full stop.

spuds 17:57 06 Oct 06

Perhaps another ozzy case of Tie me kangaroo down sport!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…