Go Bernie you are a man of steel

timsmith259 16:09 08 Dec 10
  Big L 266 08:39 09 Dec 10

Hello.

I took a chance your link wasn't going to direct me to a website which says my computer was infected and would I pay £200 to clear it!

Poor old Bernie E. Nobody deserves to be attacked in this way and get away with it. He's a brave man to want to go into an advertising promotion looking as he did.

Well done him!

Big L 266

Kevscar1 09:24 09 Dec 10

Bernie has never ever missed a chance to make money. Wonder how much they paid him or did he get a new free watch.

peter99co 12:08 09 Dec 10

Bernie would get a watch and be paid. It was his own idea.

wee eddie 12:19 09 Dec 10

I do not normally admire this man, because of his stand regarding the Advertising of Cigarettes on the F1 Racing Circuits.

However, in this case I think he has earned himself considerable Kudos.

wee eddie 12:20 09 Dec 10

Many of you may be too young to know what a "Floosie" is.

Try Google

Strawballs 12:23 09 Dec 10

Who walks around london with £200,000 worth of jewellery on them on their own, he makes no secret of the fact.

Forum Editor 23:07 09 Dec 10

"I thought, 'Wow, this guy has some guts.'

I didn't, I thought 'Wow, this guy needs his head testing, walking around London at the age of 80 wearing two hundred thousand pounds worth of jewellery'.

wee eddie 01:17 10 Dec 10

There's many a City that such a Watch is an invitation to be mugged.

It is quite possible that the Muggers had an idea of the value of the watch but, more likely, they thought "Hey, there's a rich Dude, lets nick his watch, it's bound to be worth something."

Girls wear rocks on their ring fingers, us blokes demonstrate our success by wearing watches. Muggers are not too choosy as to which they liberate, but watches come off more easily.

Kev.Ifty 01:54 10 Dec 10

Not today thanks.

jakimo 12:59 10 Dec 10

' I thought 'Wow, this guy needs his head testing, walking around London at the age of 80 wearing two hundred thousand pounds worth of jewellery'.'

And with a Floosie on his arm to boot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…