Gnats

Kev.Ifty 26 May 12

Take a picture on your expensive camera of them gnats flying round in circles...

I can't get them little so and so's

Quickbeam 26 May 12

Gnats to that.

WhiteTruckMan 26 May 12

If you want a picture of them then I suggest you go to the fosters lager brewery where they can be seen queueing up waiting to be relieved of their (ahem) juices.

WTM

spuds 26 May 12

I don't know if it still applies. But I remember the early days of wearing bright yellow jackets, and the flying insects always seemed to make a certain effort to cause annoyance.

If you want to try your camera out, then seek out a bat colony that's on the prowl for food. You might not see the bat's, but your camera should.

Would add that bat's are protected species, like some other flying objects, so seek out someone registered and licensed to help or assist.

Brumas 26 May 12

WhiteTruckMan, I like ;o}

Condom 26 May 12

When I first moved to London in the 60's I was always told that it was Watney's Red Barrell which the Gnats were alligned to;-)

finerty 27 May 12

ring the red hotline and send out the bat signal and he be along soon with his buddie robbin

Aitchbee 27 May 12

...if you want a really close-up still picture of gnats,(albeit, not in flying mode)...sticky yellow glue fly traps are an ideal canvas...your stationary photographic subjects (the gnats) will not move...much.

Aitchbee 27 May 12

...then, if you want a really, really closer examination, pop the captive gnats under a microscope. 50 X magnification would be sufficient to bring out their true colours.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message