Gmail Spam And Space Staus

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 14:49 19 Sep 05

Firstly on the gmail homepage where you login, it tells you how much space you have in gmail, ie its now "2609.907865" and now it is "2609.912075", its funny how the amount of space just 'goes up', Im getting more space the more I consume!

But anyhow gmail seems to have so much spam sent to you, and i hardly use my gmail account in all.

And what is more odd is that I don't use my gmail account for registering on sites, only as a personal address for my freinds, does gmail send you spam themselves!?

Current spam messages: 864

And I still have 100 invites!

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth 18:20 19 Sep 05

Weird, I use my gmail account for pretty much EVERYTHING, and have maybe 1 or 2 items of spam a month!

Very strange

Fingees 18:44 19 Sep 05

I wouls suggest you use one or even two anti spyware progs, as some downloaded programs send out your Email address, on a regular basis to varios sites.

I would recommend Ad Aware (free version), also CCleaner to remove any existing rubbish.
All the best

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 07:25 20 Sep 05

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth - Ok, maybe just me, lol.

Fingees - I will do, thanks, but even though I always use gmail on a webpage rather than outlook, can this still occur?, ta ta

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…