Gmail Invites

JayDay 16:29 22 Dec 04

I have 4 invites up for grabs. 1st come 1st served. Click on yellow envelope and give me first name surname and email address

JayDay 17:23 22 Dec 04

3 left.

JayDay 17:52 22 Dec 04

2 left

Gaz 25 20:08 22 Dec 04

Just click the envelope next to my name and drop me an e-mail... with your first name/last name and e-mail address.

Gaz 25 20:12 22 Dec 04

Gmail offers pop3 and smtp remote access, webinterface and 1Gig storage with full spam protection.

Free, on an invite basis... As I said I have quite a lot of invites up for grabs.

JayDay 08:31 24 Dec 04

3 left. Any takers?

Gaz 25 08:45 24 Dec 04

:-o

I mean, almost everybody so far has it, and they obviously want more. Where are they getting this bandwidth from, lol.

Forum Editor 08:55 24 Dec 04

by paying for it with the advertising revenue.

In addition, lots of people who obtained Gmail accounts aren't using them - I'm one of those.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:58 24 Dec 04

i use gmail lots,i only really use it for the storage i give out a forwarded address to my freinds,.i have another address,quite unique which i use for forms,so i can delete the forward address and never hear from them again.i have never noticed the adds before,untill someone said,im not worried about adds as it is free.merry christmas

spikeychris 11:26 24 Dec 04

"lots of people who obtained Gmail accounts aren't using them - I'm one of those" Ditto, I got one early doors and have hardly used it at all. The POP and SMTP should increase its general appeal.

Kate B 12:12 24 Dec 04

I've got four invites, too - click on my little yellow envelope if you want one.

I, like the FE, don't use my account, though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…