Girlie Newspapers

Noels 20:03 08 Mar 09

I need to get this off my chest. My wife and I are mature(old etc etc) but still not daft.We read most of the daily and Sunday (Girlie) papers which we think are written by 18yr olds and not for the more mature person. My wife says they are written by kids for kids What do you think?
Regards
Noels

MAT ALAN 20:07 08 Mar 09

Can't really comment until we know exactly what papers you are talking about...

dagnammit 20:11 08 Mar 09

the star...? boobs Mat Alan the papers with lovely ladies all over them.

MAT ALAN 20:14 08 Mar 09

OHHH!!! THEMMMM!!! not like the ones i got under me bed then LOL...

Stuartli 20:52 08 Mar 09

You state you are both old and mature etc, etc.

Yet you still read "most of the daily and Sunday (Girlie) papers etc, etc" which "you think" are written by 18-year-olds.

Doesn't tie up with the later words: "...and not for the more mature person."...:-))

Miké 21:06 08 Mar 09

Noels are you asking where you can get similar material, but aimed at the older person? Here maybe not the place to ask ;-)

MAT ALAN 21:11 08 Mar 09

Noels are you asking where you can get similar material, but aimed at the older person?

HMM!! that would be your local newsagent then, they got loads of newspapers for the more discerning pallate...

peter99co 22:23 08 Mar 09

I must be past it then. I stopped buying the Daily Mirror when they introduced Page Three Girls.

Quiller. 22:29 08 Mar 09

had page 3 girls.

Cor I must of missed that.

Forum Editor 22:31 08 Mar 09

(old etc etc) but still not daft."

and

"We read most of the daily and Sunday (Girlie) papers which we think are written by 18yr olds and not for the more mature person."

Those two statements are mutually exclusive.

Woolwell 23:13 08 Mar 09

I didn't think that you read them but just looked at the pictures.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…