This is the giddy limit.

Sapins 13:54 02 Jul 09

A policeman leaves two dogs in a car where they suffocated in the heat, then the police force puts flowers where the dogs died!!!!

dagbladet 14:16 02 Jul 09

Go on, give us a link, you know you want to.

Bingalau 14:19 02 Jul 09
  Bingalau 14:23 02 Jul 09

Sorry, no mention of flowers in that link.

Sapins 14:26 02 Jul 09

This gives more details click here

interzone55 14:41 02 Jul 09

So what are you saying?

The police shouldn't leave flowers?
They should just forget it's happened?

The dog handler has been sent home on leave, the IPCC and RSPCA are both investigating, what more do you want...

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:53 02 Jul 09

I assume that the responsible party(ies) will be dealt with the same way that a member of the public would be dealt with.

G

dagbladet 15:03 02 Jul 09

I doubt it. I imagine that they will be dealt with far more harshly than a member of the public would for such an offence.

Sapins 15:07 02 Jul 09

I'm saying it is bad enough to have mountains of flowers left for a person who has died and was not related or known personally to the person leaving the flowers, now its for 2 dogs!!!

I am not saying the police should forget about it, but I am willing to bet no action will be taken against the police officer who left the dogs to die.

Cymro. 15:59 02 Jul 09

I just hope that whoever was responsible will be taken to court if only to explain how such a thing was ever allowed to happen.

As for the flowers I think that is ridiculous but then I never really liked the idea of leaving flowers in public places for people who have died whoever they were or however they died.

interzone55 16:31 02 Jul 09

"'m saying it is bad enough to have mountains of flowers left for a person who has died and was not related or known personally to the person leaving the flowers, now its for 2 dogs!!!"

I think this is a very different situation, as the police dogs would be like family to the handler, so it's not like people leaving flowers for a person not related or known to them...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…