Getting flashed by your laptop is no fun

ajm 14:13 12 Dec 09
  rdave13 20:35 12 Dec 09

Tut tut.
Moral of story is don't sit in front of a lappy naked if it has a web-cam. Especially if you give remote access to it.
Common sense eh?
Serves the lady right.

rdave13 20:38 12 Dec 09

Could be construed as free advertisement....spam.

canarieslover 21:17 12 Dec 09

Hope she's keeping abreast of things with her anti-malware and AV

Brumas 21:20 12 Dec 09

I sent the link to a friend in America - here is her response.

"Absolute rubbish.!!!  The woman provides a glamorous picture of herself and writes all that crap knowing that men around the world will be reading it and she'll probably be inundated with personal responses, dates, marriage offerings, interviews, etc.  How brilliant.  I've had plenty of techs take over my computer from all around the world.  I sit and watch what they're doing and can terminate their access at any minute.  If they started checking out my photo files, I'd know it in an instant.  This just did not happen.  Too stupid for words!!!!!  And even if she was stupid enough to leave a tech working on her computer un-watched, how would he know she was not watching, and then, what tech would blatantly advertise what he'd been doing by flashing it on the screen so he could lose his job????  Especially if he was in some third-world country and living on a shoe-string.  She said it herself.  She's old and un-interesting, as I'm sure the photos of her are.  She's dying for some tabloid to come along and offer her money for that photo!!!!  Boring boring boring!!!!!!  Dell should prosecute".
Brilliantly put!

rdave13 21:32 12 Dec 09

Yawn....

Colin 10:48 13 Dec 09

"Now, more than two weeks later, Gore said her computer still is acting up – despite having purchased, at Neos' recommendation, $450 worth of anti-virus software."

$450 worth of AV software? Did they mean $45? This article is full of rubbish and Brumas's friends response is probably spot on.

Input Overload 18:29 13 Dec 09

I have to say in my humble opinion she may be a grade one bimbo, whatever that is.

Strawballs 22:52 13 Dec 09

Nothing to do with web cam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…