General Consumer Advice

Colin 10:52 17 Nov 05

As this is not PC related, I don't think that it should go in the consumer or help forums.

Can anyone recommend a forum such as this that deals with various consumer advice queries, such as housing ans finance? Thanks

SANTOS7 11:02 17 Nov 05

click here
click here
these may help,good luck..

Colin 13:57 17 Nov 05

Thanks, SANTOS7. I'll check them out.
However, do you know of any forums covering this sort of thing? e.g. people postng questions?

spuds 16:43 17 Nov 05

Have you tried a Google search.I generally find that putting in different search titles,usually finds a good number, which can then be reduced to cater for your exact needs.

Colin 17:25 17 Nov 05

Thanks, Spuds.

I have found quite a few that way, but I'm looking for recommendations as some seem a bit flaky with strange answers to questions. A bit like some PC forums - not this one, of course!

TOPCAT® 17:40 17 Nov 05

This guy Martin gets into every corner trying to save people money and there's a forum from where helpful tips and good deals come. Worth a browse. TC.

click here

Colin 15:05 18 Nov 05

Thanks, Topcat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…