Gandalf ;photography FAQs?

oseven 17:07 22 Sep 06

In this months mag (NOVEMBER issue) on page 12 the above heading is mentioned. I am a computer/photography addict but I cannot find any link to the above on this web site.Is it a spoof or am I looking in the wrong place?

anskyber 17:18 22 Sep 06

It exists, but I cannot find the link. I like his approach very much, its more about people in pictures rather than pictures of people. There is one of an old man asleep, his head slumped forward. I reckon its Gandalf but he denies it.

rdave13 17:22 22 Sep 06

Is this the link click here ?

mazlb 17:36 22 Sep 06

Sorry to confuse you, oseven! The comment in the magazine about Gandalf's photography FAQs was just a joke, not a link to anything in particular. It was made in response to VOG's suggestion that he could have an 'Excel Tips and tricks' column, as Gandalf is a very good photographer, which you can see for yourself from Rdave13's link.

Marie Brewis,
Sub Editor, PCA

oseven 17:40 22 Sep 06

I just wasted 30 mins. looking for the link.Please forward very expensive gift as recompense.Just kiddding.Enjoyed the look round.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:24 22 Sep 06

My charges are reasonable ;-)))

G

anskyber 19:37 22 Sep 06

This is the one I referred to above. click here

rdave13 20:03 22 Sep 06

Couldn't be, Gandalf has a pointed hat!

Hertz Van Rentyl 12:01 26 Sep 06

Bit too hansome as well

egapup 19:10 26 Sep 06

Gandalf does not exist, he's a fictional character and cameras did not feature in the book in any case.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…