Gaming cafes in London

JonSon 16:51 07 Sep 05

Does anyone know of any decent internet gaming cafes in Central London (NW preferably)?

I'm looking to buy a new machine soon and am impetuously wanting to play high calibre shooty-hidey games...but can't!

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 17:32 07 Sep 05

what do u have at the moment
a little upgrading might help your mother board possibly supports a higher prosessor more memory and upgrade the graphics card may help you can get it all cheep on ebay that not a plug by the way

JonSon 15:21 08 Sep 05

I've got a dinky laptop that struggles to run win98 at the moment. Really don't think there's much I can do much with it now.

Got the bug for online gaming when I was overseas in Australia last year - they had this great net cafe that supported about 30 machines over LAN and net games, it was great. Wanting to recreate the Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat experiences in my own home.

Jackcoms 21:00 08 Sep 05

"Wanting to recreate the Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat experiences in my own home"

I know a place from where I can hire a WW2 battle tank. I can then come round to your home and fire the tank's guns.

Will that recreate it enough for you?

JonSon 21:16 08 Sep 05

yeah, that sounds about what I'm looking for!

PUNKA 21:51 13 Sep 05

Can I come too ?? ha ha.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…