Games

keith-236134 13:55 14 May 06

What's the worst game you've ever spent good cash on?? Im just playing Tomb Raider Legend, great graphics but it's so short and the puzzles a little too easy, i feel cheated.

SG Atlantis® 13:57 14 May 06

FEAR, I hated it. Spent 30quid on it and sold it for £9 on ebay a few weeks later.

Starfox 14:39 14 May 06

Agree about FEAR I found it absolutely boring.

Worst game ever got to be Nascar, absolute junk.

Arthur Scrimshaw 15:36 14 May 06

but I found Doom 3 a disappointment after all the pre launch hype, a bit boring really, one dark room after another!

Devil Fish 16:05 14 May 06

The godfather promised so much but delivered repetetive boredom

Mr Mistoffelees 16:05 14 May 06

I've had TOCA Race Driver 3 since February and it is a great motor racing game. So a few days ago I downloaded the demo of Evolution GT, hoping for great things from an even newer game, it was dire. The Graphics are poor compared to TOCA 3 and the car physics and the driving experience are woeful, a big step backward.

keith-236134 16:25 14 May 06

Medal of Honour Pacific....gawd that was terrible.

citadel 17:04 14 May 06

z steel soldiers, one of the worst. If you have a decent pc I can recommend Oblivion as one of the best.

wolfie3000 17:31 14 May 06

Command and conquer red alert.

Blooming awfull game with terrible graphics.

and theme hospital why on earth did i think it would be a good game.

gudgulf 17:48 14 May 06

Anybody tried Tomb Raider, Angel of Darkness?

.....far and away the worst thing I've ever tried to play.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:53 14 May 06

This from the developer:-

"Realism is guaranteed by an extremely accurate physics model, and the most advanced AI ever seen in a racing simulation game. Driver experience and improvement means that the player will feel the tension and emotions that only a real race can offer; fighting for a podium finish and accumulating race experience."

Either delusional, or not on the same planet as the rest of us!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…