Game of Thrones Theme - killer classical guitar sound...

Quickbeam 16:57 PM 12 Apr 13

from a bass.

I was looking for a simple bass version of this theme to play and came across the above rendition that told me I still need to keep the day job for several more life times yet.

It instantly demoralised me, this bloke has developed a unique style all of his own!

Aitchbee 21:14 PM 12 Apr 13

I enjoyed listening to and watching that demo ... have never heard the tune before now ... so will check it out tomoro [on pub jukebox] for comparison.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:13 PM 12 Apr 13

rdave13 01:14 AM 13 Apr 13

Nice music. I enjoy music that somehow is 'good' or 'bad' to my ears. Obviously the 'bad' doesn't get played again. I don't care what ' genre' a 'piece' comes from as long as it is pleasing to my own 'ear' and, although short, was excellent.

Ta muchley.

Quickbeam 09:02 AM 13 Apr 13

To appreciate how much depth of the sound he is covering singlehandedly on one instrument, take a look at this cello cover.

Quickbeam 09:07 AM 13 Apr 13

...and the best sound and depth I can expect to get anywhere near to this century.

Chronos the 2nd 09:48 AM 13 Apr 13

Try this perhaps. Muse the Uprising. Bass Cover.

Quickbeam 09:55 AM 13 Apr 13

Rock bass is comparatively easy peasy when playing the standard fret shapes. That bloke is a one man quartette.

Aitchbee 20:15 PM 13 Apr 13

I just don't care what anybody says [figure of speech ... QB ] but you can't beat close-up listn' 'n' watchn' from six feet away ... that's what ears 'n' eyes were made for. [Sorry, Youtube ;o)]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…