In the future, the most important mobile platform will be?

PC Advisor 12:39 25 Jan 12

Let us know what you think in our poll.

In the future, the most important mobile platform will be?

Aitchbee 12:42 25 Jan 12

...telepathy!

bjh 13:03 25 Jan 12

Totally depends on when in the future. End of this year? Android! Five years, don't have a clue.

Bingalau 13:07 25 Jan 12

I've just voted "Don't Know, because I haven't a clue what half those things are. I don't want to get any further in to technology than I already am. However I was going to suggest a "Skateboard"!

wee eddie 13:23 25 Jan 12

I suppose it revolves around ones definition of Mobile

However Microsoft will not give in easily and it still has a stranglehold of the Business Market. My own feeling is that the Tablet will expand in power, enabling it to embrace Business Software and the Laptop will die.

The Phone based OSs are still in their infancy and there are real, inter iteration, compatibility issues. I don't believe that any Company, larger than a couple of dozen people, would roll one out to their whole workforce.

spuds 13:27 25 Jan 12

Bit like Bingalau on this one. I haven't a clue, because its like asking how long is a piece of string. The way technology and 'must have' as advanced, what we are seeing today might well be by its sell by date or obsolete by this time next year?.

wiz-king 13:34 25 Jan 12

I dont care - as long as the phone works!

Quickbeam 13:35 25 Jan 12

Voted dunno... 'caus no-one does.

caccy 15:33 25 Jan 12

Don't know but suspect it will be legs & feet. (Very long term future.)

Mr Mistoffelees 15:58 25 Jan 12

I know it won't be my old steam phone.

Really must replace it...

Kevscar1 17:15 25 Jan 12

Nuclear powered personal flyer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…