Fun & Exercise

Bingalau 10:48 25 Nov 06

Just spotted wee eddie's thread on "Curling" which started me wondering if there are any "Line Dancing" enthusiasts on board. If not then may I recommend it as a really good method of keeping fit. Exercise and fun at the same time. Plus a good way of meeting people. Like the FE if the facilities were about I would have a go at Curling too. ..Bingalau..

spuds 14:17 25 Nov 06

I use to like Sumo wrestling as an observer and not as a contestant. When it became popular as a late evening television program, a number of clubs were formed, but it would appear as though the craze may have died a natural death.

About Boules or Petanque!.

Sapins 14:30 25 Nov 06

Now you're talking, we could have home and away matches.

spuds 14:45 25 Nov 06

Which sport?.

No seriously, we had a few 'good' Petanque team locally, but most of the competition seemed to have dried up. Perhaps resurrection time is bidding!.

Bingalau 14:46 25 Nov 06

You can each buy one of those big blow up "Sumo Wrestling suits" from click here and start a league. Come to think of it I might try wearing one of those for my line dancing. ..Bingalau..

Sapins 19:52 25 Nov 06

Sorry not to have made it clear, I meant Boules of course:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…