Freedom2surf

Mr Mole 17:45 30 Oct 05

Now that Pipex have got their hands on this great ISP does anyone know what it will mean?
As far as I am concerned Freedom2surf is a bit like wall paper it is there all the time and doesa good job. Let's just hope it contines and that Pipex do not cock it up.

ade.h 18:04 30 Oct 05

Thanks for mentioning this, Mole. I wasn't aware of it. As you say, I hope that nothing changes, except for the better (which wouldn't be easy - F2S is one of the very best).

I have no reason to beleive that this might have a negative effect - AFAIK Pipex is a good company, but I guess nothing is certain where takeovers are concerned.

My DSL is on a monthly contract, so that's not a worry in the unlikely event of a drop in quality, though I have websites hosted with F2S as well.

DrScott 14:24 03 Nov 05

I had no idea either! I currently use F2S and have absolutley no complaints - reliable always and a good price package... What happened for them to get swallowed up?!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…