Free software.

Kevscar1 10:48 01 Aug 10

Found this site last week seems to be legit. Some of you might find some good stuff and save some money.

click here

gengiscant 10:54 01 Aug 10

This is a pretty useful site and have used it for some time now.

Bapou 11:02 01 Aug 10

This website has been in my bookmarks for some time. So far have had only a couple of programs which interested me enough although I still check it out every day.

After a download you can be pestered to purchase an updated version, other than that I've had no problem.

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing.

wolfie3000 11:19 01 Aug 10

Iv been visiting this site daily for around a year now and got some good software from it.

It is 100% legit.

Most of the time the software they give away you can find better freeware versions of, but saying that sometimes there are some gems given away.

The sites gotten alot better these past 4 months, before it was mostly screensavers and badly made games.

But its defiantly one for the bookmarks.

gardener 11:52 01 Aug 10

I'd also recommend this site:

click here

They have some great offers from time to time. Click on the 'Future Deals' tab to see what's coming up.

spuds 12:07 01 Aug 10

I check GAOTD every day, and some downloads are worth a try. But be warned, most downloads are on a trial or time limited basis, so you may end up not getting the true worth of the programmes supplied.

It also pays to read the comments made by other users on the website, sometimes this can lead to better programmes which are possibly completely free to use, or warnings that can help in making a decision before downloading.

Would add that the site as improved over the past year or so. At once upon a time, it was noted for its pop-ups and other suspect activities.

For good downloads, there are many sites available. Two I use on a regular basis Major Geeks click here Snapfiles click here I would also recommend ZDNET.

ronalddonald 23:02 01 Aug 10

well here a rec click here

birdface 00:15 02 Aug 10

I have used it for a few years but seldomly get anything that interests me.
I had a couple within the last year and it is always at the right price. Free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…