Free iPods (in the UK)

noxiousneo 18:25 28 May 05

A few days ago, I was astonished to find a free iPod website for residents of the United Kingdom. It is run by the giveaway network, and it seems to be legit.

If you'd like to try it out surf to this link:
click here

bremner 18:37 28 May 05

This is Apex / Pyramid type selling and anyone with any sense will stay well clear

noxiousneo 18:40 28 May 05

Isn't it just like the American

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:50 28 May 05

c.o.n There is no such thing as a free lunch. You need to question why they would be giving away £90's worth of goods...they will expect at least £300 back in one way or another.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:51 28 May 05

OOOh...I've just noticed that your name is in the referals....nice try.

Forum Editor 19:26 28 May 05

I know you're young, but you're not too young to learn an important commercial lesson. If you want to make money on the internet do it by selling something, and do it with 100% integrity.

You link to this iPod site from your own website, and if you want to try to fund your site that way it's up to you - but don't come into our forum and pretend that you just found the iPod site, because you didn't. Your link contains your referral code, as spotted by GANDALF <|:-)>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…