Free digital tv/broadband for school governors

Diodorus Siculus 19:56 08 Sep 06

In London / Stevenage area.

I realise that this is oflimited interest but maybe one or two school governors will find it useful.

I'm a governor in the local primary school but will stick to the pagkage I have (ie Broadband and no TV).

GovernorNet

"Chance to receive free digital TV and broadband

Do you work in the Greater London or Stevenage area? Then here's your chance to take part in a new research project and in return receive free digital TV, broadband and telephone calls. The package is worth £264 in the first year alone.

What do I need to do next? If you are a non-staff school governor you may be eligible, and if so it is hoped that you will be able to participate. You will not need to change your viewing habits; the survey simply seeks to analyse your viewing of educational programming, along with that of other education professionals.

To take advantage of this offer, find out more details and whether you fit the criteria necessary to take part in this research visit the website:"

click here

Diodorus Siculus 22:08 21 Sep 06

Bump and kill...

Kate B 22:14 21 Sep 06

*chuckle* I suppose it depends on what you call "educational programming". Does Jeremy Kyle count as "educational"? Or "Deal or No Deal"?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple