France v England I was really lucky!

Sapins 21:57 26 Mar 08

I had just decorated the bathroom and I was able to go and watch the paint dry.

anskyber 21:58 26 Mar 08

Yep.

More of the same old indifference.

Bingalau 21:59 26 Mar 08

Sapins. Like you I think I will stick to the rugby in future. I suppose the old excuse of it only being a friendly will be trotted out.

wellshgit 22:05 26 Mar 08

Well it was only a friendly anyway lol

Sapins 23:01 26 Mar 08

The trouble with rugby is they don't cheat, feign injury, abuse the officials, waste time, and to cap it all they look like they are enjoying it.

Quickbeam 00:56 27 Mar 08

mainly for the reasons Sapins quotes :)

dagbladet 06:54 27 Mar 08

Ah, the old (and pointless) "rugby is better than football" debate, not had that in a while.

interzone55 09:24 27 Mar 08

Good to see that Beckham was back to his best - booked in the first half, if he'd pulled his socks up he could have been booked in the second half too & been sent off, perhaps we'd have been rid of him for good then...

jakimo 10:51 27 Mar 08

Judging by the response here it seems like me most think the England\France game is not worth a comment.

donki 11:26 27 Mar 08

Northern Ireland 4 Geogia 1 :P.

I enjoy watching both, I watched the Englad game too. There is a sivere lack of creativity in england they pass the ball well at times but on so many occasions they didnt try and beat the last man and just palled a safe ball back.

I enjoy both football and rugby and played rugby at an amatuer level. I agree with the point that rugby players respect the officials more and this should be applauded, but you forgot to mention the illegal racking of players on the ground that happens week in week out in rugby, there are just as many cheaters in rugby than football. There is alot of stuff that happens in rugby i.e. in scrums, rucks and mauls that is all seen as part of the game.

laurie53 20:26 27 Mar 08

Remember the old Welsh adage, "Never mind the ball, get on with the game"!

Closely allied with "Never throw a punch from an offside position" and "Always retaliate first".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced