Fountain trip woman

carver 09:34 22 Jan 11

There has been a video on you tube about a woman who fell into a fountain while texting, well she is now thinking about legal action click here

She did not have enough sense to know were she was walking and then complains nobody came to help her.

Sorry but if I had been there I would have been laughing to much to help any body.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:43 22 Jan 11

I can see how the Jeremy Kyle Show gets it's victims. Not only is she stupid beyond belief and is a shining example of why eugenics should be applied universally but she also has 5 legal cases against her which, due to her gormlessness, are being examined. One desperately hopes that she has never bred.

click here

G

Uboat 09:55 22 Jan 11

carver i saw this story last night! all i can say is "Only in America" lol

Proclaimer 10:36 22 Jan 11

'Cathy Cruz Marrero says she's extremely embarrassed about the footage being released.'

Which is fine, but don't go on TV and talk about it so that everyone can now actually identify you and have a good laugh at you.

Quickbeam 10:43 22 Jan 11

The Oscar tears are good when she says 'no-one phoned to ask if I was all right'...

carver 10:49 22 Jan 11

Most likely because her phone was full of water.

carver 11:37 22 Jan 11

Please try to remember that just because you do not like some ones posting it is not a reason to post insults aimed at that person.

If you get out of bed on the wrong side and feel like insulting some one may I suggest you first start by looking in the mirror and starting there, at least that way you may not feel the urge to insult every body else.

That is not an insult at you, just a way to get your feelings on a more even keel.

The woman in that video is a complete moron, unless you think that what she did was acceptable

spider9 11:55 22 Jan 11

Eugenics was the racist pseudoscience determined to wipe away all human beings deemed "unfit," preserving only those who conformed to a Nordic stereotype.

To be applied 'universally'??
Way beyond an acceptable comment, IMHO.

Pine Man 11:56 22 Jan 11

Do some of you people actually read what you write before you post it?

Quickbeam 12:03 22 Jan 11

"Do some of you people actually read what you write before you post it?"
Quite right, consider Oscar tears to be replaced by crocodile tears...

carver 12:21 22 Jan 11

Thats better, more grammatically effective.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…