forum postings

fitcher 12:49 13 Oct 05

I was wondering if previous postings could be deleted .as I am a bit embarassed by mine ,when I look back over them .also they must take up a lot of disk space ,,

Jackcoms 13:10 13 Oct 05

Yes, they can be deleted - by the Forum Editor, not by you.

"they must take up a lot of disk space."

A lot of disk space where??

Forum Editor 13:26 13 Oct 05
  pj123 16:28 13 Oct 05

Don't worry about it mate. I have quite a few threads that I started but when I checked the responses I wish I hadn't started it in the first place. Just tick it as resolved and it will end up on the back burner in time.

SANTOS7 17:21 13 Oct 05

Why be embarrassed by them, call it a learning curve
i have done the same and so have others (useing a sledgehammer when a toffee hammer will do) Whatever the content of your answer something may be relevant.

Starfox 17:49 13 Oct 05

Don't worry about it as we have all posted things we wish we hadn't,as pj123 says just give it time and they will dissapear into history,we all have to learn.:o)

Dan the Doctus 19:29 13 Oct 05

No need to be embarrassed by previous posts - I've made more goofs than I care to remember. Everyone does it and the only way of avoiding it is to not post at all, but this would mean people would loose out on advice. I doubt if anyone really cares a hoot when they read a duff post so, as suggested, don't worry about it.

(All posts are kept on a PCA Server so they don't take up any room on your PC.)

stalion 19:50 13 Oct 05

don't worry be happy

fitcher 21:18 13 Oct 05

cheers.. all thread closed

p;3 22:50 13 Oct 05

if closed; needs a little yellow tick; must admit I too sometimes wish I could remove my entries;such is life:)

Forum Editor 23:18 13 Oct 05

we'll settle for the usual green one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…