Forum Editor

CurlyWhirly 20:36 02 Oct 04

I can't reply to the actual post itself as their is no option to post but I have pasted a reply that the Forum Editor made

"A post was removed................
but to set the record straight it was not at the postee's request. The postee was TOPCAT®, and he didn't ask me to remove the post - the poster did that."

Correct me if I am wrong but it is IMPOSSIBLE for Forum Members to delete their own posts?
Is this true?
If not how do you go about deleting your own posts?
There are a few posts that I would like to delete like the one of mine that got mixed up with another Forum members!

Old Shep 21:14 02 Oct 04

You been on the Amvber Nectar mate he meant the poster asked HIM to do it (the FE) bet you wish there was an answer to your question now lol

CurlyWhirly 21:16 02 Oct 04

Oh right!
Thanks for the info!
Resolved.

Old Shep 21:18 02 Oct 04

Bet you want to CurleyWhirley into a CorneyWorney now and HideyWidey lololo

dan 11 23:53 02 Oct 04

A bit strong there old shep;-) The poor lad was just trying to learn, I think. I have asked procedural points before and always have had an informative and pleasant reply. I have always thanked those who have given me their time to point me in the right direction.

Curly Whirly

Yes ask away as much as you want M8. I and I think most forum members respect and look forward to your views and comments. Keep them coming.:-)))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now