Forum Add-Ons just a Little idea

Mark McC 15:00 03 Sep 06

May i suggest that the people at PC Advisor.com add tools to the Forums to let people delete their posts or edit them or some other kind of tools to make the experiance of using the forums more easy and enjoyable!!!!!

Mark

VoG II 15:02 03 Sep 06
  Mr Mistoffelees 15:13 03 Sep 06

Ere we go again, same old chestnut!

ezypcy 15:27 03 Sep 06

For a more up to date
click here

FE quote - What we'll do is look into the possibility of having an edit facility. I want to be clear that I'm making absolutely no promises, and nothing may come of it, but.............we'll look into it.

Jimmy14 15:39 03 Sep 06

This querie of yours has risen up in the past months and has been clarifed and answered by the FE. If you searched the forum before you started this thread you would have got the answer you wanted. Use the links above and you will find the answers given.

Mark McC 15:40 03 Sep 06

ok keep your hair on people i cant help my wonderful ldeas lol

Mark

€dstowe 15:43 03 Sep 06

You can suggest anything you like to PCAdvisor.com. This forum is run by pcadvisor.co.uk

wee eddie 15:45 03 Sep 06

This has been discussed ad-infinitum and FE reckons that the problems out weigh the advantages.

ezypcy 16:04 03 Sep 06

Are you sure Jimmy14 boy.Bit aggressive.
The link I gave was for the post "Editing yer posts",
now you would think that if one searched for
'editing your posts' then it would still find it.

Sorry, it can't even find "Editing yer posts"!!
In fact all it comes up with is a 'Vists' post 4th Aug.

In the past, I have already pointed to the fact that
this search machine is absolute BOOBLE......lol.
Perhaps this post should be listed in the Helproom?

pj123 18:51 03 Sep 06

I always type my posts/responses up in Word first. Then read them through a couple of times and make any amendments before posting them on the Forum. Not just because of the editing facility but, in the past when I have typed a thread/response that has been fairly long and hit the Post button I have lost the connection. That means typing it up again and trying to remember what I said in the first place.

Save it in Word and when it has been posted successfully it can be deleted.

Takes a little longer and sometimes, can get pipped at the post (excuse the pun) by another member posting a similar response.

Forum Editor 18:59 03 Sep 06

I think a lot of regular posters do the same thing. I certainly do it that way, although you wouldn't know it from the state of the typos in some of my posts.

That's because I rattle off everything in such a rush - my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…