Form an orderly queue!

Al94 20:26 PM 18 May 12
Answered

Very tempting idea!lifestyle change!

canarieslover 20:33 PM 18 May 12

If she is that far away from civilisation there isn't much chance of a decent broadband connection so I won't be in the queue!!!!

birdface 21:32 PM 18 May 12

Not the sort of job you would expect a young lass to do.Best of luck to her I hope she finds someone to share her life with.

Chegs ®™ 03:58 AM 19 May 12
Answer

Nearly half my age so no chance.Very bonny young lady & I'm sure she'll soon have no end of suitors(and unfortunately weirdos)after this story.

Chegs ®™ 03:58 AM 19 May 12

Nearly half my age so no chance.Very bonny young lady & I'm sure she'll soon have no end of suitors(and unfortunately weirdos)after this story.

spider9 08:46 AM 19 May 12

The cynic in me might just think this was an opportunity to promote the book she'd just written, perhaps.

She certainly has managed a heck of a lot of publicity, at little financial cost - although advertising nationally that a young attractive girl is living alone in the wilds might not be the most astute thing to do?

onthelimit1 11:43 AM 19 May 12

I would (if I were about a milli8on years younger). Not sure about all those collies though.

spuds 13:29 PM 19 May 12

I hope that she doesn't end up like that elderly lady farmer, who gained television celebrity status a few years ago, through living on her own for most of her life in a remote area of the UK.

Just been trying a Google search for more details about that previous story. Anyone have a lead to the person I was referring to. Possibly her name began with Anna, but not sure?.

Woolwell 14:02 PM 19 May 12

Hannah Hauxwell? Hannah Hauxwell

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites