Footie and Excel

VoG II 10:53 06 Apr 10

For those of you interested in footie or Excel (or both) Graham Paramore has produced a World Cup 2010 spreadsheet click here

Enjoy!

canarieslover 11:17 06 Apr 10

Thanks for the link.

Forum Editor 11:23 06 Apr 10

Many thanks, VoG™, just what the doctor ordered.

wiz-king 12:49 06 Apr 10

I dont know why they bothered with England - might just have well left them off. *grin*

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:15 06 Apr 10

Thanks, a great piece of work must have taken hours :0)

Simsy 00:24 08 Apr 10

funnily enough I was just about to try and track this down, having really enjoyed the version 4 years ago.

(I'm proud to say that I even made a suggestion for improvement to an earlier version last year, which was adopted!.... If only I could remember what it was!!)

Regards,

Simsy

morddwyd 07:18 08 Apr 10

My faith in forum courtesy has bee restored!

I was fully expecting some acid or unpleasant comment from those who dislike football or the world cup, but who insist on clicking on such threads, to appear before now.

Perhaps we're all learning a little tolerance?

Simsy 13:45 08 Apr 10

a mistake in my "proud" claim... I "last year" should say "4 years ago"!

Regards,

Simsy

Strawballs 22:49 08 Apr 10

It does make a change by now we would normally got a "paint dry or grass grow" comment it is encouraging

Þ² 01:10 09 Apr 10

Meh!

(just kiddin, thankyou VoG™)

anchor 14:29 09 Apr 10

Personally, I have no interest in Football; although out of patriotism I would like England to win. (How likely this is to happen is a matter for discussion - lol).

I accept and agree that fans should have the opportunity to watch the games on TV, but it gets a bit much when the schedules are dominated by football, frequently at the expense of non sporting programmes. As I recall, this occurred 4 years ago during the last world cup.

morddwyd: I hope you do not consider my comments discourteous; but apologies if you think they are. Remember, not everyone is a football fan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…