To follow on from Bingalau Sunday Evening

rawprawn 14:14 07 Apr 09

20 ridiculous holiday complaints.

click here

dagnammit 14:28 07 Apr 09

Too funny...

Reminds me of the old joke about a man peeing outside. An elephant walks up to him and starts laughing and says "How the hell do you drink through that?"

rawprawn 16:35 07 Apr 09

I think my favourite is

"I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

Picklefactory 17:17 07 Apr 09

Utterly ridiculous, how stupid can people be?

Now if it was shortbread choc chip cookies, well ..................... that would be different.

rawprawn 17:31 07 Apr 09

Well, if people will go on cheap package tours you can't expect really good biscuits in the local supermarhe.
However I think a beach with to much sand is a bit OTT, unless you went to Southport.

Bingalau 18:31 07 Apr 09

rawprawn. Same source I think. By the way, there's only too much sand at Southport when the tide is out... I think my favourite in this lot is the one about not being told to bring swimming costumes..

Woolwell 18:31 07 Apr 09

Actually this was done several days ago click here

rawprawn 08:34 08 Apr 09

Trust me to be behind the times ;))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…