Flaming June

Macscouse 20:26 05 Jun 09

There was fresh snow on the top of Cairngorm today, and there is a thunderstorm with heavy hail showers as I type. The temperature is only 6C. When is the next plane to the sun?

rdave13 20:31 05 Jun 09

The wonders of the UK weather. Never boring...

mrwoowoo 21:43 05 Jun 09

That's global warming for you.
Maybe we're going to have another poor summer.
Only reached 13C in the south east today.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:03 05 Jun 09

18.5 north western France - Rouen this morning
dropping to about 15.5 at Calais
Sunshine all the way from Rouen to Calais

Came out the Tunnel into good old Blighty, of course it was raining, with showers, some heavy, all the way up to the Midlands.

Welcome home :0(

rdave13 22:06 05 Jun 09

Thing to remember is that the rain keeps the grass green. :)

Bingalau 22:09 05 Jun 09

Not a sign of rain here in God's Little Acre... In spite of the forecast...

Macscouse 22:29 05 Jun 09

Keep it like that, we are on our way down to the 'Pool on Wednesday. Just stoke the boiler a little bit!

Bingalau 22:46 05 Jun 09

Macscouse. Looking forward to the pie and pint, Just recovering from a nasty cold, it seems the anti-biotics are working. So I will be able to go to the RNA Club tomorrow night for a dummy run. Weather forecast for Liverpool area isn't too good, but half the time they get it very wrong anyway... Lady Macscouse will enjoy the new shopping center "Liverpool One" no doubt. The shops in the Albert Dock area are very expensive, or were last time I went there. The tour of Liverpool Anglican Cathedral is well worth the money. Entrance to the cathedral itself is free. I think the tour costs about £4 to £5 I'm not religious in any way but enjoyed the tour. Little restaurant in there also does a nice meal. Getting off the subject by a long chalk so I had better shut up and leave you to it.

Macscouse 22:57 05 Jun 09

Thanks for that. Galvanized stomach already inserted for RNA session.

Brumas 23:13 05 Jun 09

"God's Little Acre" is that the name of the old people's home you are in then? If it is, it seems to have a sound roof !

mrwoowoo 23:58 05 Jun 09

"Just recovering from a nasty cold, it seems the anti-biotics are working."
Err,no they're not.Antibiotics don't work on colds or flu as they can't fight viruses.
They are used to treat infections caused by bacteria.
If you picked up a bacterial infection as a result of your cold then i'll get my coat and wish you a speedy recovery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…