The First Three Views...?

Quickbeam 26 Feb 13
Answered

In response to Bingalau's request for more forum activity, I just thought that I'd try to solve this niggle that has been at the back (the very back you understand) of my mind for several years.

Whenever you start a new thread and post it, there is your new thread heading, and always, immediately, without fail, there have been 3 views!

So, just who are these three sad geeks?

woodchip 26 Feb 13

you for one me for another, one more to go

Chronos the 2nd 26 Feb 13

Hello can I be the third?

carver 26 Feb 13

Can't have been me, to busy looking at the other postings.

Quickbeam 26 Feb 13

You're not taking this seriously.

wiz-king 26 Feb 13

Te thought police?

carver 26 Feb 13

"You're not taking this seriously"

Oh yes we are

I think you should go a sit on the naughty step Quickbeam and the reason is, I have just copied this from another thread, Quote: "Small wonder serious thinkers may not, in the first instance, be looking here for "lively and thought provoking debate". You should know by now humour is frowned on here.

Quickbeam 26 Feb 13

How can you suggest that it's not thought provoking when we've had tinned tomatoes and the recent fascinating floppy disc debates.

That may well be so but there is a small but well connected clique that thinks that we should only discuss the meaning of life and other such thought provoking topics here. I personally think there is room for lesser subjects such as tinned tomatoes and floppy disks, perhaps we could split the speakers Forum into to separate parts 'Serious' and 'General'?

Quickbeam 26 Feb 13

No, I think we should remain a broad church, thereby setting an example to some of the narrower thinking churches.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message