The First Three Views...?

Quickbeam 09:21 AM 26 Feb 13

In response to Bingalau's request for more forum activity, I just thought that I'd try to solve this niggle that has been at the back (the very back you understand) of my mind for several years.

Whenever you start a new thread and post it, there is your new thread heading, and always, immediately, without fail, there have been 3 views!

So, just who are these three sad geeks?

woodchip 09:25 AM 26 Feb 13

you for one me for another, one more to go

Chronos the 2nd 09:34 AM 26 Feb 13

Hello can I be the third?

carver 09:36 AM 26 Feb 13

Can't have been me, to busy looking at the other postings.

Quickbeam 10:07 AM 26 Feb 13

You're not taking this seriously.

wiz-king 10:09 AM 26 Feb 13

Te thought police?

carver 10:18 AM 26 Feb 13

"You're not taking this seriously"

Oh yes we are

Chronos the 2nd 10:28 AM 26 Feb 13

I think you should go a sit on the naughty step Quickbeam and the reason is, I have just copied this from another thread, Quote: "Small wonder serious thinkers may not, in the first instance, be looking here for "lively and thought provoking debate". You should know by now humour is frowned on here.

Quickbeam 10:50 AM 26 Feb 13

How can you suggest that it's not thought provoking when we've had tinned tomatoes and the recent fascinating floppy disc debates.

Chronos the 2nd 10:59 AM 26 Feb 13

That may well be so but there is a small but well connected clique that thinks that we should only discuss the meaning of life and other such thought provoking topics here. I personally think there is room for lesser subjects such as tinned tomatoes and floppy disks, perhaps we could split the speakers Forum into to separate parts 'Serious' and 'General'?

Quickbeam 11:02 AM 26 Feb 13

No, I think we should remain a broad church, thereby setting an example to some of the narrower thinking churches.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know