Fireworks!!!!

Chaz10 22:39 18 Oct 07

Ah that time of year again when we are subjected to the usual pillocks setting off fireworks early, and in my experience it’s the people on benefit who cause this nuisance.

Am I right?

Forum Editor 22:42 18 Oct 07

How would we know?

It's a bit of a sweeping statement to say that "it’s the people on benefit who cause this nuisance." How can you possibly be sure of that? I'm sure that some people on benefit let off fireworks, but then a lot are probably let off by those who aren't.

Chaz10 22:47 18 Oct 07

Fe

Behind my house is a council estate and all the fireworks come from there.

That’s how I know

Kev.Ifty 22:51 18 Oct 07

Your right about those people on benefits. They are right buggers, spending all there money on fireworks,fags and beer.

These lot are the worst. They cant even see em click here

Kev

Jak_1 22:53 18 Oct 07

There is nothing new in fireworks being let off well before bonfire night! I remember it happening in the 1950's! My cat likes to sit in the window and watch the rockets light up the sky.

Brumas 22:57 18 Oct 07

"Am I right?" Shouldn't that have been 'Am I a right' as in bigot?

anskyber 23:05 18 Oct 07

Just checked.

It's a clear sky tonight and it's not a full moon.

The only answer must be the one given by Brumas then.

Forum Editor 23:10 18 Oct 07

and all the fireworks come from there." Ah.... of course, all council tenants are on benefit.

I suggest you quit before you make any other daft assertions.

Kev.Ifty 23:22 18 Oct 07

You're and Their...

I should be on benefits. lol

youtruth 23:22 18 Oct 07

Some could easily argue that it is bad form to dwell in a place that actually backs onto a council estate that is full of Chaz'z and Sharz'z.

No?

Sounds like your type of sentiment, Chaz10

wolfie3000 01:56 19 Oct 07

I find this thread offensive in the extreme,

Yes im on invalidity benefit and no i dont run around setting off fireworks, live in a council estate or spend all "your" money on beer, fags and fireworks.

I was a hard working man with a bright future until one day i ended up in a huge car wreck now i can just about walk, suffer from bi-polar disorder and other mental health issues.

Most of my time is either spent in physiotherapy or in counseling, not running amuck setting off fireworks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…