Firefox and Fasterfox updates - tried them?

rmcqua 18:13 15 Apr 06

I have just downloaded and installed the latest updates to Firefox and Fasterfox and I'm really surprised how much quicker pages are now loading. Just interested to know if others have noticed a similar improvement?

ade.h 23:04 15 Apr 06

I don't use Fasterfox (didn't like my installation for some reason) but there may - possibly - be a speed hike from the .2 update. This site has been a little draggy lately, but has been quicker today. Whether that's anything to do with Firefox, I really don't know.

remind 23:43 15 Apr 06

I noticed a speed increase, it's hard to determine with broadband but it does seem a bit quicker (using FF and `courteous` settings with FasterFox 1.03, not changed since installing months back).

skidzy 10:23 16 Apr 06

Yes ive installed Fasterfox,Firetune also, and with the latest updates the response is a lot better.
And because of the common problem with PCA site regarding the loading and blue screen i noticed this thread click here and followed Coff's advice about the prebar,now firefox runs like a dream.

I was recommended Firefox recently and so glad i switched,now i only use IE for the Microsoft updates and outlook express as ive not yet made Firefox my default browser.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5