Firefox backers article

J B 20:26 26 Apr 06

Just a short comment about this. I read this article on another website around the 21st of this month and kind of blew it off as B*******, however since reading it hear, I began to wonder if there was some truth in it. Indeed, if there is, thats what I call downright Underhanded as well as Nasty. Or am I wrong in my assumption? J.B.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:42 26 Apr 06

*ahem*.....what are you talking about? A linky would be useful.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:50 26 Apr 06

Aaaahhhh, I see. These people are going to have to leave their parent's basements at some time and we can duff them up then.

G

Mr Mistoffelees 20:51 26 Apr 06

Like fourm member I am not going to be dictated to by a group of anti-Microsoft idiots. If I come across such a site, I too will go elsewhere. I don't want Firefox anyway, Opera is better and my browser of choice.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:52 26 Apr 06

If you need help, the original conjouring cat is with you!

J B 20:52 26 Apr 06

I read the article on the PCA home page today and before at click here Both articles are somewhat the same however on the above website is the second article down and has comments from other readers as well 81 of them to be exact. J.B.

J B 18:07 27 Apr 06

Hmmmmmm, enough said about that me thinks. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…