Finally, a shampoo the women wont steal!

WhiteTruckMan 26 Jan 13
Answered

Brought to you by those good folks at amazon

Men's shampoo

Just when you thought life couldnt get any better!

WTM

Quickbeam 26 Jan 13

Reminds me of the Scandinavian aerosol joke.

Quickbeam 26 Jan 13

...it's googleable:)

Al94 26 Jan 13

Reminds me of this http://tinyurl.com/afs62dy

Brumas 26 Jan 13
Answer

I translated the page and found this review which made me chuckle ;o}

Full of anticipation I bought this egg shampoo. I must say I am very excited about this product. I have found that it is not only suitable for washing the eggs, so that no one can get the whole chicken nice and clean. Since using whatever whole chicken for the soup because the feathers are very soft and no longer in the neck scratch. So overall a worthwhile investment.

Quickbeam 26 Jan 13

Not shampoo related, but topical...

Aitchbee 26 Jan 13

When I go for a haircut at 'SCISSORS' - a hairdressers on the southside of Glasgow, - I invariably get a Number 1 'crew-cut' [all over], every 3 months, and usually get my eyebrows trimmed too. It costs £4.00 and I always give a 50p tip. I bought a new hair and scalp product today, from LIDL, called 'tea tree' at 99p, it smells nice.

... I still haven't plumpled up enough courage, for a Number Zero ['YUL BRYNER'] cut.

lotvic 26 Jan 13

'tea tree' shampoo, that's the herbal remedy for keeping lice at bay.

bumpkin 26 Jan 13

Thanks Brumus, nothing like a translation to clarify things, reminds me of some of the instructions I get these days.

Aitchbee 26 Jan 13

Lice must be put off by the smell; I also use 'essential tea tree oil' for nicks and minor cuts ... neat!

Al94 26 Jan 13

And My Lidl Pony burgers?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message