FEDEX BMW Golf

Marko797 14:51 07 Sep 08

Not sure if anyone follows golf, or if they do whether u know u can watch the final day of the above at click here

I've watched most of the FEDEX cup events via the above link, it's good and more importantly free.

Just click the Live Play arrow.

Bear in mind transmissions are Eastern time, which is 6 hours behind us.

rossgolf 15:44 07 Sep 08

thanks for that :D

laurie53 07:27 13 Sep 08

I've got to get out more!

I thought "BMW now making the Golf?".

martjc 08:41 13 Sep 08

...It's probably the same firm anyway ;¬)

spuds 11:25 13 Sep 08

I often wonder if a sponsor to a big event, actually sees a considerable increase in sales or benefits from that event.

On a personal note, all my golfing friends have now ceased the sport due to age and related stiffness, but it still doesn't spoil the armchair and fine weather viewing though.

Marko797 11:37 13 Sep 08

The FEDEX Cup is huge tournament, which is sponsored by the likes of Barclays, BMW, & others. I'm sure they get great value out of it through pure association with the event, bcos it's so big.

This was superb tournament, won by the equally superb Camilo Villegas from Columbia, who won it in outstanding fashion.

The BMW Tournament was the 3rd of 4 tournaments for the final accolade - the FEDEX Cup, part of the US Tour.

Vijay Singh of Fiji, had won the 2 previous events, gaining maximum points. In reality, all he needs to do is turn up and complete the final tournament & win a cool £10m. Shocking I know, but after Formula 1, golf is the 2nd highest paid sport.

The final tournament takes place after the Ryder Cup.

I just pointed out the link to those interested in golf, and to demonstrate u don't need Sky or Setanta to watch. And of course, it's free via pgatour.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017